Prior to booking an appointment, We ask that clients read all information & policies to ensure they are properly informed. Although the following contains a good deal of information, it is imparative that each client understand everything prior to booking an appointment.
- The deposit is non-refundable, canceling your appointment for any reason will result in losing your deposit, and additional deposit will be required to make a new appointment reservation.
- If you cancel your appointment with less than 48 hours notice, you will be charged 50% of the service price.
- Same day cancellation and NO SHOW will get charged 100% of the service price.
- The deposit will be deducted during check out.
- Any refunds will be charged a 20% fee.
**To avoid unfair delays to clients, if you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment it will be necessary to reschedule**
We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise that could force you to postpone/reschedule your procedure. Please understand that such changes affect not only your technician, but other clients as well. If you choose to reschedule your appointment, a minimum 4 days advance notice is required.
If you DO NOT reschedule you will lose your deposit and any other future appointments will require another $100 deposit to secure your appointment.
No Show Policy:
Any client that does NOT show for a scheduled appointment, or arrives to the appointment 15 minutes or more late, will forfeit their deposit or 50% of their procedure will be charged. Also, will be required to pay for any future appointments in full plus the fee for the missed appointment/s before being rescheduled.
**Your remaining balance is due at your appointment.
A 3% fee will apply if paid with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. To avoid the fee, the remaining balance can be paid in CASH/VENMO/CASHAPP.
Check is not accepted.
If you have a cough/cold, flu or have any of the conditions on the DISQUALIFICATION LIST below, PLEASE DO NOT come to your appointment. I will decline service, and you will get charged the full service price.
* We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
DISQUALIFICATION LIST If you schedule your appointment and have one of the conditions listed, I will not be performing any procedure and your deposit will be forfeited.
• Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
• Under 18 years of age
• Pregnant or nursing
• Diabetics (require doctor’s clearance)
• Anyone who is allergic to pigmentation and make up.
• Anyone with glaucoma and/or taking blood thinning medicines.
• Anyone with eczema, or psoriasis.
• Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
• Viral infections and/or diseases.
• Major heart problems:
• Skin irritations near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
• Had Botox or fillers in the past 3 weeks
• Used Accutane in the past year.
We always appreciate your business and thank you for understanding.